Standard Integrated Type Laboratory Fume Hood
Fume hood is one kinf of lab furniture, essential for laboratories, which plays the role of air exhaust and gas exchange.
The structure of fume hood is upper-under type, there is exhaust hole at the top, which can be installed with vent fan.
The upper hood/cabinet has guide panel, circuit control touch switch, power sockets,etc visual window uses tempered glass, can be moved up-down. operated by people.
The under cabinet use wall/side bench type, the upper part is worktop, the under part is cabinet body, the worktop can be installed with water sink&tap.
- All steel structure: using cold-roll steel plate or galvanized steel sheet, all steel integrative cabinet body, with surface treated by pickling and phosphating, and electrostatic coated by epoxy resin, acid and alkali resistance.
- Top: using 12.7mm thick solid core physiochemical board(epoxy resin board is optional), the fringe is thickened to 25.4mm, acid and alkali resistance,corrosion resistance to kinds of chemical reagents, waterproof, easy to be washed.
- Visual window: using 5mm thick tempered glass, the balance-weight can make the door stop at any position.
- Lining panel and guide panel: using 5mm thick compact chemical base panel, with excellent anti-corrision effect, the guide panel is 3 levels guide design, can effectively exhaust gas with different density;
- LCD screen intelligent display panel; equipped with lamp tube and 6-outlet sockets
- Hinges: using 90°damping steel hinges, no noise, no spring back, high strength and can not be broken easily.
- Handles: dark(concealed) aluminium alloy handles or bent integrative handles
Standard ume Hood
1 We can design and manufacture non-standard size as per users' requirements.
2. The price excludes vent blower, vent pipe& elbow, and water sink&tap, flow control valve and cock are optional.