Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Clay, Feldspar, Glaze||Warranty:||12 Months|
|Customized:||Size And Color||Standard Size:||1800x900x20mm|
|Color:||Generally Black, Grey, Blue|
Ceramic Board for laboratory worktop use
As a worktop for experiments, the laboratory worktop has stricter requirements for its physical performance and chemical performance due to its special use environment.
Traditional laboratory worktops require us to choose different products according to the enterprise’s different social environments (physical experiments, chemical research experiments, biological science experiments, etc.)
Ingredients: Clay, Feldspar, Glaze
Mixed with other raw materials such as specially configured clay, the surface is glazed and calcined at a high temperature of over 1500°C.
1. High temperature resistance, anti-aging and long service life.
2. Resist the erosion of various strong acids and bases and organic solvents.
3. Multiple color options (onyx black, see color, light gray).
4. Hard and strong, scratch resistance, strong impact performance.
5. Does not contain any harmful substances, healthy and environmentally friendl.
6. 100% ceramic antibacterial countertop.
ceramic flat board,
butterfly worktop with water,
butterfly worktop for fume hood,
water sink, water cup
|Regular size||1800*900 *20mm|
|Color||generally Black, Grey, Blue|
|Note||customized size is available according to customer's requirements|
universities, research institutes, hospitals, disease control, chemical, pharmaceutical and other enterprises